The device food universal for production of processed cheese and other pastelike products
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
The device food universal APU is intended for crushing, mixing, pumping out and heat treatment of pastelike products.
The device consists of conic capacity with net volume from 100 to 200 liters with the integrated heating (cooling, pumping out and crushing).
Working capacity is equipped with system of preliminary crushing with smoothly adjustable speed, and also a mixer with floating scrapers.
In APU coppers-plavitelyakh processed cheeses or other products are made in completely closed system. Mix heats up by means of steam supply directly in a product. Each capacity is equipped with a shirt.
The device is equipped with system of pumping out of mix which can be also used for falling asleep of bulk additives from a funnel which is located on capacity.
In the course of heat treatment it is possible to give mix on a recirculation contour through a dispergator for mix homogenizing.
All technological operations happen completely automatically and cope from the panel of the operator both in the manual mode, and according to the program.
The device is equipped with station of preparation of steam, system of loading of raw materials, unloading of a ready-made product and its giving on the packaging machine.
At the order of the unit, the complete set of additional options is individually discussed with the customer:
- Installation of the vacuum pump in system of the unit;
- Installation of a dispergator in system of the device – will provide in addition crushing and homogenization of a product
- Installation of the industrial controller and the operator's panel in system of automation;
- Installation of the counter of technological water;
- The service platform – will provide convenience of service of the equipment;
- Installation of latches of a cover with pneumatic actuators;
- System of loading (the elevator with the cart);
System of unloading (the cart with the removable bunker, the cart with the pump, buffer capacity or another at the request of the Customer).